ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES & BOOKSAcademics and Activities
ONUL is constantly researching and evolving to provide better medical services
ACADEMIC & ACTIVITY
A hospital pursuing excellence in plastic surgery
techniques and customer satisfaction
techniques and customer satisfaction
BooksPREMIUM ANTI-AGINGONUL | PLASTIC SURGRY
- In 2012, Professor Ko Kyung-seok from Korea was the first from an Asian
country to contribute to the third revised edition of the official textbook,
New Neligan’s Plastic Surgery, for plastic surgeons worldwide.
In 2017, he also contributed to the fourth edition, writing in facial aesthetic
surgery and jaw reconstruction, elevating the global stature of Korean plastic
1. Correction of Proptosis and Zygomaticomaxillary Asymmetry Using Orbital Wall Decompression and Zygoma Reduction in Craniofacial Fibrous Dysplasia
2. Three-Dimensional Analysis of Airway Change After LeFort III Midface Advancement With Distraction
3. Stability in Surgical Correction of Mandibular Prognathism Using Rigid Fixation after Segmental Osteotomy
4. Frontal soft tissue analysis using a 3 dimensional camera following tow-jaw rotational orthognathic surgery in skeletal class III patients
5. Patient-specific puzzle implant preformed with 3D-printed rapid prototype model for combined orbital floor and medial wall fracture
6. Comparison of Facial Proportions Between Beauty Pageant Contestants and Ordinary Young Women of Korean Ethnicity: A Three-Dimensional Photogrammetric Analysis.
7. Comparison Between Intermaxillary Fixation With Screws and an Arch Bar for Mandibular Fracture
8. Treatment of nonsyndromic bilateral coronal synostosis using a multiple bone flap rotation-reposition technique
9. Nasal augmentation by Dermofat graft after removal of foreign matrial.
10. Contralateral mastopexy after breast reconstruction by implant.
11. Simultaneous TRAM flap breast reconstruction with contralateral reduction mammoplasty
12. Monitoring of Blood Using Infrared Tympanic Thermometers
13. In Vivo Differentiation of Undifferentiated Human Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Critical-Sized Calvarial Bone Defects
14. The reliability of a surgery-first orthognathic approach without presurgical orthodontic treatment for skeletal class III dentofacial deformity.
15. Analysis of morphological and histologic changes in intraoral fasciocutaneous free flaps used for oropharyngeal reconstruction.
16. Pectoralis Major Musculocutaneous Flap in Oropharyngeal Reconstruction: Revisited
17. One-piece frontoorbital advancement with distraction but without a supraorbital bar for coronal craniosynostosis
18. Comparison of Facial Proportions Between Eastern and Western Attractive Young Women
19. Antithrombotic efficacy of an oral low molecular weight heparin conjugated with deoxycholic asset on microsurgical anastomosis in rats
20. Customized Orbital Wall Reconstruction Using Three-Dimensionally Printed Rapid Prototype Model in Patients With Orbital Wall Fracture.
21. Use of Tattooing to Camouflage Various Scars
22. upper lip asymmetry perception using three-dimensional anthropometry in patients with unilateral cleft lip deformity
23. Acellular human dermis, a good option for correcting the free border deficiency in secondary cleft lip deformity
24. Clinical manifestation and risk factors of children with cleft palate receiving repeated ventilating tube insertions for treatment of recurrent otitis media with effusion
25. Clinical Application of Human Adipose TissueYDerived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Progressive Hemifacial Atrophy(Parry-Romberg Disease) With Microfat Grafting Techniques Using 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography and 3-Dimensional Camera
26. Midfacial Degloving Approach for Resectioning and Reconstruction of Extensive Maxillary Fibrous Dysplasia
27. Treatment algorithm for bilateral alveolar cleft based on the position of the premaxilla and the width of the alveolar gap.
28. Management of velopharyngeal insufficiency using double opposing z-plasty in patients undergoing primary two-flap palatoplasty.
29. Cranial compression using distractors in reverse fashion as an alternative method for correcting scaphocephaly in older patients
30. Changes in graft thickness after skull defect reconstruction with autogenous split calvarial bone graft.
31. Topical EMLA Cream as a Pretreatment for Facial Lacerations.
32. Upper triangular flap method for primary repairs of incomplete unilateral cleft lip patients: minor to two-thirds way defects.
33. Lower lip deformity in patients with cleft and non-cleft Class III malocclusion before and after orthognathic surgery
34. Nasal Reconstruction of a Frontonasal Dysplasia Deformity Using Aesthetic Rhinoplasty Techniques
35. Appropriate and Effective Dosage of BMP-2 for the Ideal Regeneration of Calvarial Bone Defects in Beagles.
36. Treatment of Velopharyngeal Insufficiency Using Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy
- 37. Long-term follow-up of one-piece fronto-orbital advancement with distraction but without a bandeau for coronal craniosynostosis: Review of 26 consecutive cases
38. Analysis of Extended Transconjunctival Approach With Lateral Paracanthal Incision: A Study Among Classical Methods of Orbital Approach and New Method
39. Reconstruction of Temporal Conical Defects Using Free Rectus Abdominis Musculocutaneous Flaps
40. Flap preconditioning by pressure-controlled cupping in a rat model.
41. Risk factor analysis of bone resorption following secondary alveolar bone grafting using three-dimensional computed tomography.
42. Premaxillary Repositioning in the Severe Form of Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate.
43. Medial Femoral Condyle Free Flap for Premaxillary Reconstruction in Median Facial Dysplasia
44. Comparison of Biomechanical and Histological Outcomes of Different Suture Techniques in Rat Rectus Abdominis Muscle Repair.
45. The Efficacy of External Monitoring of Free Jejunal Flap Post-Surgery
46. The versatile use of revisited de-epithelialization concept in superficial circumflex iliac and anterolateral thigh perforator free flap for head and neck reconstructions
47. The accuracy of patient specific implant prebented with 3D-printed rapid prototype model for orbital wall reconstruction
48. Effect of Preoperative Nasal Retainer on Nasal Growth in Patients with Bilateral Incomplete Cleft Lip: A 3-Year Follow-Up Study
49. Bone Regeneration using Silk Hydroxyapatite Hybrid Composite in a Rat Alveolar Defect Model
50. Comparison of Periorbital Anthropometry Between Beauty Pageant Contestants and Ordinary Young Women with Korean Ethnicity: A Three-Dimensional Photogrammetric Analysis.
51. Cleft-Related Orthognathic Surgery Based on Maxillary Vertical Lengthening of the Anterior Facial Height
52. Upper eyelid platinum weight placement for the treatment of paralytic lagophthalmos: A new plane between the inner septum and the levator aponeurosis
53. Response to Letter: Upper eyelid platinum weight placement for the treatment of paralytic lagophthalmos: A new plane between the inner septum and the levator aponeurosis.
54. Flap Preconditioning with the Cyclic Mode (Triangular Waveform) of Pressure-Controlled Cupping in a Rat Model: An Alternative Mode to the Continuous System
55. Correction of Congenital Telecanthus by Extended Medial Epicanthoplasty With Skin Redraping Method.
56. Clinical Application of a Patient-Specific, Three-Dimensional Printing Guide Based on Computer Simulation for Rhinoplasty
57. Impact of Recipient Vein Selection on Venous Patency and Free Flap Survival in 652 Head and Neck Reconstructions
58. Analysis of Speech and Functional Outcomes in Tongue Reconstruction after Hemiglossectomy
59. Clinical interventions and speech outcomes for individuals with submucous cleft palate
60. Management of Mid-Vault Asymmetry in Secondary Unilateral Cleft Lip-Nose Deformity
61. Three-Dimensional Anthropometry for Evaluating Reliability of Worm's Eye View Photographs of Unilateral Cleft Lip Nasal Deformity
62. Anterior Nasal Spine Relocation With Cleft Orthognathic Surgery
63. Modified Design of Cupid's Bow in the Repair of Unilateral Microform Cleft Lip: In Case of Deficient Distance Between the Midline and the Cleft Side Cupid's Bow Peak
64. Speech Evaluation After Repair of Unilateral Complete Cleft Palate Using Modified 2-Flap Palatoplasty
65. Total Tongue Reconstruction Using Innervated Free Latissimus Dorsi Muscle Flap
66. 3D Camera를 이용한 일측성 구순비변형 환자에서의 비하부 및 상구순 비대칭의 정량적 분석
67. Appropriate Use of Prophylactic Antibiotics in Outpatient Minor Surgery under Local Anesthesia: A Preliminary Report
68. Use of Distraction Osteogenesis to Change Endocranial Morphology in Unilateral Coronal Craniosynostosis Patients
69. Case Studies of Congenital Lateral Fistulae of the Upper Lip
70. Case Reports of Midfacial Dysmorphology in Patients with Cleft Lip and Palate
71. Unilateral complete cleft lip repair: orthotopic positioning of skin flaps
72. Case Studies of Patients with Velopharyngeal Insufficiency Accompanied by Tonsillar Hypertrophy
73. Case Studies of Cleft Lip and Palate in Children with Congenital Complex Heart Diseases
74. Management of Unilateral Cleft LIp Nose Deformity, with Retracted Ala of the Noncleft Side
75. Prenatal Diagnosis and Counseling Using 3D Ultrasound for Detecting Alveolar and Palate Clefts in Fetuses with Cleft Lip
76. Minimal paring of skin flaps for primary repair of incomplete unilateral cleft lip
77. Analysis of Bone Grafting Re-Performed in Alveolar Cleft